Indications: Hyperacidity, heartburn, feeling of discomfort in the stomach, feeling of fullness in the stomach, heaviness in the chest, belching (burping), nausea (retching, stomach nausea, hangovers and drunken retching, etc.), over-drinking, stomach pain, promotion of digestion, indigestion, anorexia, over-eating.
Dosage and administration : Adult shall take 1 tablet 3 times a day after meals.
Instructions: The following persons should consult their physicians or pharmacists before taking the drug.
(1) Patients suffering from kidney failure.
(2) Patients currently under treatment or medication.
Before taking the drug, you should:
(1) Strictly follow the dosage and administration instructions.
(2) Keep it away from children.
After taking the drug, you:
(1) may suffer from constipation or diarrhea.
(2) should stop taking the drug if the symptoms do not show improvement after two weeks, and should consult your physician or pharmacist immediately.
(1) The drug should be kept out of reach of children.
(2) The drug should be kept in a cool and dry place without direct exposure to sunlight.
(3) The tablets should be kept in the original container to avoid accidental consumption and to ensure quality.
(4) Do not consume the white desiccants.