Ingredients : 20 tea bags, each tea bag at 2 grams. Contains Senna pods 25%, Senna leaves 75%
Direction: Steep one bag in a cup of boiling water for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime or as needed.
Product of Thailand
Disclaimer & Precautions: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use Chinese herbs or herbal extracts with caution. Professional advice is suggested. In TCM, Chinese herbs are often combined in the context of formulas to enhance each other's desirable action and to minimize any potential side effect. Consult a professional if you are pregnant or are taking any prescription medications or Western medications as it can cause interference or have a strong effect on the body. Loose, whole herbs may vary from pictures due to its natural form and cut. Bag packaging may also differ as we source from multiple sources to ensure we have product on hand. All will have labels indicating scientific name, Chinese name, and weight.