Coltalin (36 Tablets) 幸福傷風素
Coltalin (36 Tablets) 幸福傷風素
Coltalin Tablets help to provide you with relief from many of the symptoms of the common cold. Common cold symptoms that this product relieves includes: Sore throat, Headache, minor body aches, fever, runny nose, sneezing. itchy. watery eyes, nasal congestion.
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325 mg, Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg, Phenylepherine Hydrochloride 5 mg
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist, not to exceed 6 doses (12 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet every 4 hours, while symptoms persist, not to exceed 5 doses (5 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years of age consult a doctor
WARNINGS: Do not use: for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children), if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), for 2 weeks after stopping a MAOI drug. Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid disease, high fever, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before you use if you are: taking sedatives or tranquilizers, if you don't know if your prescription drug contains MAOI.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage, may cause excitability especially in children, may cause drowsiness (alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect), avoid alcoholic beverages, use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms do not improve, Symptoms are accompanied by fever that lasts more then 3 days
- Also stop if any of the following occur: nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness, new symptoms, sore throat Is severe or lasts for more than 2 days
- Symptoms are accompanied or followed by: fever, headache, rash, nausea, vomiting. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Keep tightly sealed.
- Protect from light.
- Store between 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
Please note: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product cannot replace your doctor's prescription medicine.
Disclaimer & Precautions: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use Chinese herbs or herbal extracts with caution. Professional advice is suggested. In TCM, Chinese herbs are often combined in the context of formulas to enhance each other's desirable action and to minimize any potential side effect. Consult a professional if you are pregnant or are taking any prescription medications or Western medications as it can cause interference or have a strong effect on the body.